Kenangan, Student Introduction, YES Application

Minggu, September 04, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

Padangpanjang, October 21st 2009

Dear, my Host family.
First, I want to say hello to you, my host family. In this letter, I want to tell you about my self. I want to describe to you about my personality, my relationship with my family, my friends, my environment and so many others.
My name is Asra Wijaya. You can call me Asra. Now, I am student of senior high school. I am in the second grade. My school is SMA N 1 Padangpanjang, West Sumatera,  Indonesia. I am a dormitories student. Therefore, I live in dormitory near my school. By the way, I was born at 12th July 1993.I am 16 years old now.
Talking about personality, my parents and my friends describe me as a good person and have unique character. Beside that, have high responsibility, care with the environment, and give the positive influence to another person. According to my friends, I am easy to adapt with another person, and can place my self in the good position in the kinds of situation and condition. Therefore, I can be received by the environment easily. Beside that, my parents and my friends also describe me as a clever person, full of spirit, have wide knowledge and, full of dedication. And, I also can balance between knowledge and religion. However, they also describe me as a firm opinion person, so sometimes a little obstinate. Event though that, I still can appreciate another person.
My relationship with my family and my friends is very good. In my family, I am the second child from three siblings. I am very close with my older sister. From her, I know many kinds of thing. I have different personality with her. According to my parents, I am more stand-alone than my older-sister. She is not too standing alone, although she is older than me. That is because I live in dormitory since I graduated from junior high school. But she still lives with our parents, until she graduated from the senior high school. Even though that, I still respect her as my older sister .Beside that, I have one younger brother. I love him very much, same with my sister.
My relationship with my friends is very good. I am not only considering them as my friends but also my brothers. In the dormitory, I have many friends with various characters. So, I have studied so many things about life together with another person.
Okay, now I want to tell you a rule of my family. My family is discipline family. We have a rule, but this rule is not hard parents comment, during that comment is not a curing thing, I must obey it. Beside that, I must do my ability as a Moslem. I must do religion services like praying 5 times a day, reading Koran, etc.
My family also remembers to give me advice if I do some mistake. Moreover, in the some situations I seek advice from my parents, because I think I need it. For the example, when I want choose a school, I seek advice from my parents. Although, I can get independence about my school but I think i need advice from my parent. Beside that, I also seek advice from my family, when I want to follow this event.
Next, I want to tell you my community. First, I will tell you about my school. My school is SMA N 1 Padangpanjang. It is located in Padangpanjang, a small town in West Sumatera. My school is the prominent school in West Sumatera.
I live in dormitory in my near my school. My dormitory is simple dormitory. However, we have a motto: “Dormitory is my paradise”. In dormitory we have government, like government in country. We have a president, and his vice. We have governmental cabinet. We have parliament, and so many others.
In my dormitory, we have many activities. Start from praying Subuh at the morning, listen the lecture in the Mosque, breakfast, take a bath, clean up our room. Go to school, back to dormitory, take a rest, and study... until finally go to bed at the night.
Talking about what makes me unique, and what makes a good addition to a family and community, according to my family and my friends. That question is my personality and my relationship with another person. My family and my friends describe me as a person whose have high responsibility, care with the environment, and give the positive influence to another person. Therefore, I can receive by the environment easily. I am easy to associate with another person, and can place myself in the kinds of situation and condition.
I interest in study about science,music.I also interest with sport like chess,football.Outdoor activity like hiking.I study science 4 hours a day,and I do it every day.I playing football  5 days in a week.I playing chess  about 7 times in a week,it is my hobby.
By the way, sometimes, I try to ask to her other peoples, until I know, everybody have made mistake in their life or have gotten challenge in their life, like me. I have an experience that has made me sad and disappointed. When I followed the physic Olympiad last year. I failed to slip off to national grade. I think, I can do it, but the result is very different with my mind. I do not know. Why? Even though, I hope I can slip off to national grade. At that situation, I remember My God, I am sure, this is the best result for me. There are so many clever students in this world. Therefore, I must study hard again, and always try to do it (KEEP MOVING FORWARD!). Moreover, do not forget to pray to My God
My motivation to following AFS Program is I want to make a relationship with others in this world, to know  and study about the kind of many culture in this world, then in the future, I will make this world becoming save with no war. That all I do if I have so many experience and knowledge about that.
My personal motivation is to study about other culture, and after come back to Indonesia, I can make people around me became better.
Next, I want to tell to you about my future education or career plans. After graduating from senior high school, I want to continue my study in the favorite university in Indonesia or in the other countries. For subject in university, I have three options, according to my dreams
First I want to be a doctor, especially at heart, I think doctor is a very good profession, because I can help someone to be healthy from their disease and I want to find the new medicine for unknown diseases. I hope I can study to the University of Indonesia, in medicine faculty. It is the best university in my country
Second I want to be an engineer especially major in electronic. I want to increase the technology of electronic in my country. I hope one day I found new energy source, which easy and cheap and simple to use.
Third, I want to be an Econome, I want to fix the economy condition in my country, Indonesia. Indonesia has so much natural resource, and has a big potency to be a rich country in the future.

I think, that’s all my explaining about my self to you. If there were wrong word. I am very sorry. Finally, thank you very much for your attention.

                             Sincerely Yours,



                                 Asra Wijaya

Inilah kenangan...
Allah belum mengizinkan awak berangkat ke sana

                            

2 comments

Write comments
kpyk
AUTHOR
7 September 2011 pukul 19.17 delete

Teringat oleh ku,Asra pontang panting cari laptop dan minta izin ke buk Des buat hidupin hotspot. Dia susah payah ngirimnya malam2.. sepi sendiri d ruang makan..

Reply
avatar
asra10
AUTHOR
8 September 2011 pukul 08.39 delete

Io au. Makasih atas bantuannyo au, bon sajo dulu yo.hehe

Reply
avatar